Repair Parts -- new and used -- moderated newsgroup for trading > Hand Tools
> Lincoln vantage 400 perkins welder/generator K2410-1
Lincoln vantage 400 perkins welder/generator K2410-1
For Sale: Lincoln vantage 400 perkins welder/generator K2410-1
Subject Lincoln vantage 400 perkins welder/generator K2410-1
Ad is submitted by poster:
The Vantage 400 is one of the most compact 400 amp engine-driven welder/ generators in the construction, pipe or rental fleet market today. It's also one of the most quiet, with a smooth running 4-cylinder Perkins® diesel engine. Use this multi-process welder for arc gouging with up to 5/16” carbons, stick welding with up to 1/4” electrodes and CV wire welding with up to 3/32” wire. You'll value the superior arc performance delivered by Lincoln Chopper Technology. You'll also appreciate VRD™ (Voltage Reduction Device™), which reduces OCV (open circuit voltage) in the CC-Stick weld mode for added safety.
This model efficiency generates 19,000 watts (peak) of 3-phase or 12,000 watts of 1-phase AC generator power for your lights, grinders and power tools. And, it's housed in a rugged, low maintenance stainless steel enclosure and loaded with many innovative service features. That all totals up to an excellent value!
- One of the most compact 400 amp machines available. Suitable for many pickup and service trucks.
- Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
Multi-Process Welding, Simple to Operate
- Select one of four Process Modes, including CC-Stick (up to 1/4"), Downhill Pipe (for stick), Touch-Start® DC TIG or CV-Wire (up to 3/32"), and then dial in the desired output.
VRD™ Voltage Reduction Device™
- Reduced OCV in the CC-Stick weld mode for added safety.
- First engine-driven welder in North America having this standard feature.
- 19 kW peak (17 kW continuous) 3-Phase 240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder.
- 12 kW peak (11 kW continuous) 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools.
- Arc gouging with up to 5/16" carbons.
- 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Perkins diesel engine runs smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.
- 99.1 dBA Lwa sound power (74.8 dB at 23 ft./7m) is one of the quietest 400 amp engine-driven welders available.
- Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck.
- Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems.
- Patent-pending tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components.
- Patent-pending radiator cap cover is latched for easy access and is lockable.
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 35.9 x 25.3 x 60.0
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 913 x 642 x 1524
Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
Lincoln Offers a 2 Year Extended Warranty on this Product
* No out of pocket cost for repairs for the life of the extended warranty
* Parts and labor costs are fully covered.
* Repair worked performed by a nationwide network of Lincoln authorized repair facilities.
* Extended warranty program backed by Lincoln Electric, not a third party.
* Protect your investment for up to five full years.
Feel free to call us at 920.882.0640 or
Toll-Free at 1-877-532-WELD from 7:00AM-5:00PM CST with any questions on this product.
repair--parts.com bears NO responsibility for this ad. Please report ads that do not follow our
rules (on front page).
Posted By: Amber Levine
Contact: Amber.email@example.com (Amber Levine) (this is a temporary forwarding address).